Now that the World Cup is again upon us and I am for the first time very interested in football, I decided to blog about the only aspect of the game I feel comfortable commenting on - good looks! Using this handy dandy website with all the athletes' pictures, I looked at all the competitors and chose the 10 cutest in my opinion, based solely on these photos. (Cristiano Ronaldo, Frank Lampard, Nadir Belhadj and Nani, to name a few, are good looking in real life but didn't make the list because their World Cup pictures are less-than-attractive.)
1. Samara
2. Boateng
3. Afellay
4. Ljubijankic
5. Ziani
I don't even want to say the rest of the top 10 guys belong on the same list since they are much less attractive than the top 5, but when it comes to footballers I'm sorry to say but there are pretty slim pickings! Besides, leaving this as a Top 10 rather than a Top 5 will better showcase popular opinion which says that my taste in men is terrible.
6. Muslera
7. Beto
8. Silva
9. Jedinak
10. Vela
Who would be in your top 10?
No comments:
Post a Comment