So Mike was typing in my blog address to read my new post and accidentally mistyped one letter. The blog he came to seems to eerily relate to what I'm going through in my life right now, so I wanted to share the most fitting part. It's like reading a horoscope that exactly sums you up at that moment in your life, only weirder because it's a random blog. Crazy coincidence! Imagine that the "you" is me, and the "I" is Aissa...
Thursday, April 04, 2002
Let's not have this coversation, you and me. We've done it before, and the same thing always happens.
You'll get pissed off, and I'll get self righteous, and we'll end up not talking for months until one of us comes up to the other on the street and we decide that we'll never part again. And six months later, we will.
Because you are fickle. And I am jealous.
You will find another and run off for a while, and when I call you on it, we will have this conversation again, and I will tell you that you won't find the pieces you're missing in another person and you will tell me to fuck myself.
And you'll know, as you always do, that I am right. But that fact will not be enough to stop you from going because...
Because you don't want me to be right.
So let's not have this conversation. Let's pretend that this has never happened, and never will, and when you don't call me I'll just shrug and write it off as one of those things that a person does when she is finding herself.
And we will leave it at that.
2 comments:
you should teach Newby how to follow blogs on his own blogger account. Then you can avoid such incidents in the future.
Post a Comment